Friday, August 17, 2012

Gold Medal Shopping!

I love a bargain, who doesn't!  But I really love free and I did it again!  I just wish I had more computers to print these from!  Last nights deal was Neutrogena Transparent facial bars.  They are normally $1.96 at Target and Walmart.  Thanks to my handy dandy $2.00 off any Neutrogena Face Product coupon, FREE!  It was again the play on words, the picture on the coupon was of make up, but it stated "face product".  One website I found suggested using the coupon for the Facial Cleaning Wipes, (7 ct package).  That is what I went there for, and apparently so did everyone else in the area.  It took about 10 seconds for my husband to spot the soap bars.  We snatched up all that we had coupons for and away we went to check out.  



This weekend I have a few sales to hit with my coupons.  My local double couponing store has a special on softsoap, $0.89!  I have $0.40 off coupons, that double!  Score!  Ken's Salad Dressing is going to be another big one, it's on sale for $0.99 and the coupon is $1 off of 2!  





Other deals I like to hit are the "buy this and we give you that for free"...so, at Sunfresh I have to purchase 4 lbs of their ground chuck @ $2.99/lb and I get Taco Bell brand sauce, seasoning, refried beans, Kraft shredded cheese and lettace...all for FREE!  That is such an awesome deal, we might just do it twice! 





Shampoo is a good one that I like, but I am picky about my hair.  After coupons and sale price, I will get the goods for a$1 a bottle!  It's on sale for 2/$5, and my coupon for 2 different brands are each $3 off of 2 bottles.  




I am always on the hunt for a good bargain, and I think this is going to be a good weekend to shop!  Until the next big deal...happy couponing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment